Friday 6 May 2011

A visit to genting

On 7 June 2006 my family and i went to Genting Highland. When it was in the morning i woke up and went to bath. After that,we went to took the bus. It was a 3 hour journey and i was very bored. Finally, we went down the bus and booked the hotel. Then we took a taxi to where the fun was waiting for us.Unfortunately, we were in a traffic jam.

After that frustrating jam, we went to this museum which was located with the carnival. My father, wanted to look around so we went and join him.Then i decided that i have waited too long. I asked my family whether my fun can begin. Of course my family would say "Yes" and they did. I was so happy that i wanted to scream :) hehe

First my family was lost but some kind people helped us.Then i started to have some fun by playing merry go round,spining cups,crazy bus and pirate ship. Then i started to get hungry, so my family and i went to get some steamed corns. It was very delicious!

Finally,it was time to go back to the hotel. So we went back to our hotel room and bathed. Then we went to the mall and went to eat dinner. We had Japanese food for dinner. Then I went to buy Starbucks cold coffee with some whip cream.It was a very happy day.


My mummy and i in the bus on the way to Genting woopeeeeee its fun time :D



Hehe i am wearing a coat it was so cold brrrr but i like it so much Genting is so cooll :D

No comments:

Post a Comment